This desert is yet another version of my Sicilian baked cheesecake (recipe here). It combines two amazing flavors which go really well together: coffee and chocolate! The result is a delicious irresistible cake.
The absence of wheat and flour make it suitable for people who cannot take gluten.
On this website, you can also find a chocolate version of this delicious dessert (recipe here), as well as with pistachio (recipe here).
- Preparation time15 Minutes
- Cooking time1 Hour
- Servingserves 4 people
- Cooking methodOven
- 700 gfresh Sicilian ricotta cheese
- 165 gicing sugar
- 75 gdark chocolate chips
- 1 cupespresso
- 1 tablespoonground cinnamon
– put the eggs in a large bowl together with the sugar;
– whisk everything together till sugar melts completely;
– pour the espresso and mix well;
– sift the ricotta onto the above mixture and blend everything together;
– add the ground cinnamon, the chocolate chips and mix everything together;
– pour the cake mixture onto a greased baking tray of 22 cm diameter;
– bake at 170 degrees for about 60 minutes