After the Vegan Panna Cotta, I made this delightful pudding. I can assure you you will not realize that is made without any milk or eggs.
The end result is exactly the same as the traditional pudding, both in terms of texture and taste.
Beware only one thing: once you start eating this you will not stop to the first cup!
- DifficultyVery easy
- Preparation time1 Minute
- Rest time1 Hour
- Cooking time10 Minutes
- Servingmakes 4 cups
- Cooking methodStove
- 400 mlcoconut milk (full fat)
- 125 gicing sugar
- 20 gunsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoonguar gum
- q.s.ground cinnamon
– pour the coconut milk onto a large bowl;
– sift the icing sugar and the cocoa powder onto the milk and start and start to whisk in order to avoid formation of lumps;
– do the same with the guar gum;
– pour everything onto a saucepan;
– put the saucepan onto the stove on medium fire;
– stir well till the milk reaches boiling
– stir well till the cream thickens, then remove the saucepan from the stove;
– pour the vegan pudding onto the cups;
– top each cup with the ground cinnamon;
– refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving