This desert is made of fresh Sicilian ricotta, little sugar, few eggs, dark chocolate chips. Scented with cinnamon and orange zest. The absence of wheat and flour make it suitable for people who cannot take gluten.
It is a very moist cake with a very delicate flavor and texture.
I hope you will enjoy it 🙂
- DifficultyVery easy
- Preparation time15 Minutes
- Cooking time1 Hour
- Cooking methodOven
- 700 gfresh Sicilian ricotta cheese
- 165 glight muscovado brown sugar
- 80 gdark chocolate chips
- 1organic orange (zest only)
- 1/2 teaspoonground cinnamon
– put the eggs in a large bowl together with the sugar;
– whisk everything together till sugar melts completely;
– sift the ricotta onto the above mixture and blend everything together;
– add the chocolate chips and the orange zest, mix everything together;
– add the ground cinnamon and mix again;
– pour the cake mixture onto a greased baking tray of 22 cm diameter;
– bake at 170 degrees for about 60 minutes
After the cake cools down, store it in the fridge. Consume within 2 days.