These cookies are extremely easy to make, just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes baking!
Moreover, they are without flour thus also perfect for those who cannot have wheat flour and gluten.
Packed with peanut natural protein, these cookies are the perfect treat for athletes and for a post-workout session at the gym 🙂
The only side effect of this recipe is that you won’t manage to stop at the first cookie!
- DifficultyVery easy
- Preparation time10 Minutes
- Cooking time10 Minutes
- Servingmakes around 15 cookies
- Cooking methodOven
- 400 gunsweetened 100% crunchy peanut butter (choose one without added external oils.)
- 120 gdark muscovado brown sugar
- 80 gDark chocolate chips
– put the peanut butter into a large bowl;
– add the sugar and mix well;
– add the dark chocolate chips and mix well;
– add the eggs and mix well;
– knead till you get a smooth dough;
– take a spoonful dough and shape a ball with your hands which you will place onto a baking tray;
– do that till you finish the dough (keep a distance of about 10 cm between each ball);
– flat the balls with a spoon or a fork to create your cookies;
– bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes;
– once ready, set all the cookies on a wire cooling rack until they cool down completely;
Storage: The cookies should be stored inside an airtight container, at room temperature and for up to one week.