Christmas Holidays end today, together with weeks of sweets and rich meals.
It is time to detox and to go back to healthy diet thanks to this soup!
A concentrate of vitamin C, antioxidants and nature superfood!
- Preparation time15 Minutes
- Cooking time40 Minutes
- Serving4 people
- 1 lvegetable stock
- 500 gblack cabbage leaves
- 250 gpumpkin pulp
- 3small spring onions
- 2big potatoes
- 1celery stick
- 1Jerusalem artichoke
- q.s.extra virgin olive oil
– cut all the vegetable into cubes, and cut the black cabbage in small stripes;
– put the vegetables (except for the cabbage) in a big pot with the boiling vegetable stock;
– cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes;
– add the black cabbage and keep on cooking for about another 15 minutes;
– remove the pot from the stove and blend everything together with a blender;
– slice the Jerusalem artichoke into very thin discs and grilled them on both sides in the oven;
– top the soup with some extra virgin olive oil and crunchy slices of Jerusalem artichoke;