Autumn, apples and spices. Isn’t it a fantastic combination? This is super easy and quick to make sweet. A soft, jam-like heart of spiced apple wrapped into a crunchy thin layer of pastry.
The ideal treat while you sip your coffee or tea on a nice autumn afternoon 🙂
- DifficultyVery easy
- CostVery cheap
- Preparation time10 Minutes
- Cooking time45 Minutes
- Servingmakes 8 portions
- Cooking methodStove
- SeasonalityAutumn, Winter and Spring
– start coring the apples and peeling them well. To core I used a simple core remover;
– cut the apples into ring-slices, not too thick. You need to get 6 to 8 rings;
– dust well the slices with the ground spices;
– unroll the puff pastry and cut it into strips, about 2 cm wide;
– roll each strip around each apple ring until all the pulp is covered;
– brush them with milk and sprinkle the surface with brown or caster sugar;
– bake them in a preheated oven at 170 ° for about 35 minutes. They must become golden and swollen.