These cookies are extremely easy to make, just few ingredients and 15 minutes baking!
Moreover, they are without flour thus may also be suitable for those who cannot have wheat flour and gluten.
No dairy products, eggs nor sugar.
Packed with natural protein from peanut butter and oat, these cookies are the perfect treat for athletes and for a post-workout session at the gym ?
They are also amazing for breakfast in a nice cup of milk.
The only side effect of this recipe is that you won’t manage to stop at the first cookie!
- Preparation time10 Minutes
- Cooking time15 Minutes
- Servingmakes around 15 cookies
- Cooking methodOven
- 400 gwhole rolled oat
- 100 gDark chocolate chips
- 4ripe bananas
- 2 spoonsunsweetened 100% crunchy peanut butter (choose one without added external oils)
- 1 teaspoonground cinnamon
– peel the bananas and put them into a large bowl;
– mash the bananas with a fork till you obtain a cream;
– add the peanut butter and the ground cinnamon;
– mix well;
– add the oat and mix well;
– finally, add the dark chocolate chips and mix well;
– knead with your hands till you get a smooth ball;
– take a spoonful dough and shape a ball with your hands which you will place onto a baking tray;
– do that till you finish the dough (keep a distance of about 10 cm between each ball);
– flat the balls with a spoon or a fork to create your cookies;
– bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes;
– once ready, set all the cookies on a wire cooling rack until they cool down completely;
Storage: The cookies should be stored inside an airtight container, at room temperature and for up to one week.